Wednesday 1 January 2014

End of December Quotes


I've realised, these are mainly quite lewd things. Unfortunately that's what happens when 12 boys share a dorm in the Alps. I blame the altitude..


21/12

"When you've not cracked one off for 5 weeks it will just go everywhere when you do"
"Well don't wank in your own bed"
"It will be in everyone's bed"

"I don't even have to touch it, I just have to get a tiny bit of friction and it goes off"

"I won't wank in the toilet because if I misfire it will stick to the wall."

"Can I have a wank in your sock?"

29/12

"I said to her why are you with *** when I can do this, and then I fell into press ups"

30/12
"She makes me nervous with lust"

"Our teacher at school was really hot and at the start of the year she was telling us she has a tattoo, but she never told us much more about it so we were always wondering. We kept asking her but it was alwsy a mystery. Anyway at the end of the year we kept asking and she showed us: it was a lizard and the tongue was licking her vagina."

01/01

"You fit so much in to your days off here."
"I don't think I do to be honest"
"Well you've had sex, had a wank, cleaned the kitchen."
"Oh yeah I enjoyed the cleaning"
"And the other two were such a chore??"

No comments:

Post a Comment